Journal of International Oral Health Vol 4 Issue 1
1. Prashanth Sadashivamurthy, Seema Deshmukh: Missing links of Molar Incisor Hypomineralization : A review J. Int Oral Health 2012;4(1):1-10.
2. Vasileios Margaritis, Haroula Koletsi-Kounari, Eleni Mamai-Homata. Qualitative research paradigm in dental education: An innovative qualitative approach of dental anxiety management. J. Int Oral Health 2012;4(1):11-22.
3. Moshabab Asiry, Haider Hashim. Arch widths in Saudi subjects with Class II, Division 1 malocclusion. J. Int Oral Health 2012;4(1):23-32.
4. Srinivas N, G Hanumanth Reddy, Johar Rajvinder Singh, Shridhar Munje. Evaluation of clinical efficiency of micro implant as an anchorage in comparison with conventional first molar anchorage. J. Int Oral Health 2012;4(1):33-42.
5. BG Harsha Vardhan, C Sumathy, Aarthy Manohar, Anitha Bojan, A Kannan. Angiomyxoma of the gingiva - A case report and literature review. J. Int Oral Health 2012;4(1):43-48.
6. Chandan Prabhakar, Sheetal Haldavnekar, Satish Hegde. Compound- Complex odontoma- An important clinical entity. J. Int Oral Health 2011;3(6):49-54.